Dan Goodwin (a.k.a.: Spiderman, SpiderDan, the SkyscraperMan, is an inspiring example of what can be achieved by taping into the power of the mind. World-renowned for his extraordinary building and rock climbing achievements, Dan serves as a consultant to professional athletes, corporate executives and individuals desiring to learn how to cope with fear so they reach their full potential. Dan has appeared on Johnny Carson, David Letterman, Good Morning America, and the Today Show. Most notable achievements:
- The Ascent of the World Trade Center - North Tower (Watch Video below)
- The Ascent of the Willis Tower a.k.a. the Sears Tower - formerly the world's tallest building in Chicago (Watch Video below)
- The Ascent of the John Hancock Center while the Chicago fire department attempted to knock him off building with a gushing fire hose. (Watch Video below)
- Free Climbed the CN Tower in Toronto for the Guiness Book of World Records. Scaled both sides.
- The Ascent of the Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angles for World Hunger, raising over $100,000.00
- The Ascent of the Renaissance Center in Dallas, Texas to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis, raising $150,000.00
- The Ascent of El Centro Towers (oldest twin towers in South America) in Caracas for Venevision TV.
- The Ascent of Parque Central (tallest building in South America) in Caracas for Venevision TV
- The Ascent of the Nippon TV Tower in Tokyo for Nippon TV.
- The Ascent of the Millennium Tower in San Francisco (2010) to be a beacon of hope for all cancer patients. (Watch Video below)
- The Ascent of theTelephonica Building in Santiago, Chile (2014) for Stan Lee's SuperHuman TV series. (Watch Video below)
- Established the world's first 5.14 by capturing the first ascent of Maniac in northeastern Maine.
- Constructing the world's tallest climbing wall in Snowbird, Utah
- Commentating for CBS Sports during the 1st International Sport Climbing competition. (Watch Video below)
- Drafting the Skyscraper Defense Act after 9/11 Please follow link.
- Designing a Robotic Fire Fighting Pod for towering skyscrapers.
- Stage Four Cancer survivor since 2000.
- Founder & CEO of www.Tripleblack.com ~ an Extreme Sport News & Entertainment Network. (Check out website)
MICKEY'S BEACH CRACK 5.12b Free Solo without a rope for National TV in 1983. Location: Stinson Beach (Red Rock Beach), California. Best time to climb: September-October
WATCH VIDEO BELOW -